Books I’m currently reading:
- Everyone Writes, by Ann Handley (great book)
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman (this is a wonderful morning read – one meditation per day)
- The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth (this is a wonderful bedtime read – a little each night)
Books I’ve read lately:
- The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield (fast and interesting read)
- The Gates of Fire, by Steven Pressfield (stunning and hypnotic)
My current work, the sequel to the first Sara stories (combined in the Unusual Haunting of Sara Leigh Larson), is about halfway along. I am slow on the chapter illustrations for Haunting, but making progress. The deadline for the final edit and all illustrations is fast approaching. It should be polished and posted by September.