I’ve finished a few good books since my last post on reading:
- The Etymologicon: A Circular Stroll through the Hidden Connections of the English Language, a non-fiction book by Mark Forsyth
- The Martian, a fiction novel by Andy Weir
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, a non-fiction book by Guy Kawasaki, Peg Fitzpatrick
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, a daily book of stoic philosophy co-authored by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- Jurassic Park, a fiction novel by Michael Crichton
Sadly, this list should be three times as long for that time period. Writing has definitely put a big dent in my reading time.
On a writing note, the sequel novel is going well at 84k. I would be thrilled if I could guarantee the first novel will be published in August and this one out in May of next year. We’ll see.