Happy Halloween! Time to dust off the blog and make an entry.
Books I’m currently reading:
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living, by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman (this is a wonderful morning read – one meditation per day)
- The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth (this is a wonderful bedtime read – a little each night)
- Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things, by Cy Tymony
- A Serpent’s Tooth, by Craig Johnson
Books I’ve read lately:
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg (great book)
- The Highwayman, by Craig Johnson
- Everyone writes, by Ann Handley
The book I finished, the one waiting for illustrations, is now on hold due to personal injury. Most other writing ventures are too, while I heal. I am cranking out short stories, as I can, but progress is slow. I will heal eventually, though, and will post when I get back up to speed.